Friday, May 27, 2011

The Final Summit:A Quest to Find the One Principle that Will Save Humanity

Although this was an interesting book, it will not be one of my favorites. As far as fiction goes, the storyline was , to me, a little corny. I have not read the previous books in the series however. That may have made a difference in how I perceived this book. There was a lot of good history in the book and I did think it would be a great book for homeschoolers to read that would make history fun and real. The concept of one man being in charge of finding an answer to humanity's problems was interesting. And the book is of high moral fiber and would help others understand concepts of living a good and moral life. It just contained a bit too many soliloquies for my own taste. Great writing though!

No comments: