Monday, November 18, 2013

Lonnie's Loves

What a wonderful love story!  This is book 3 in the Cadence of Grace series.  I have not read the other stories so there was one bit of information I would have loved to have that was not covered in this book.  Otherwise this book is also a stand alone love story.
Lonnie has to choose between two men that she loves and that love her.  It is a story of these two men and of Lonnie and of God's love for them all.  I had no idea until the end which man she would choose.  I had no idea which one I would have chosen for that matter! :) The characters are very well developed and I enjoyed getting to know each character.  Very well written and it made me want to read more of the books in this series.
Great for young girls because the two men who are vying for the affection of Lonnie are both admirable characters.
I still wish I knew why Gideon left in the first place.  :)  Guess I will just have to go back and read the other books!

No comments: