Thursday, December 16, 2010

Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris

I bought the sequel to Do Hard Things at my teenage son's request. I read the entire book in a day! What an encouragement to young people these two brothers are!
Within a day of completing this book, my son had formulated a plan of how to raise money to help a child in Ethiopia that he and his youth group are sponsoring. He had talked it out, worked it out, prayed about it and taken action. He stepped out in faith. He got up in front of a large group of people and spoke about it (this was a major step for him because he really does not like public speaking at all!). These two young men have started a movement among teens that I hope does not ever stop...one that shows them that you are not too young for the Lord to use you for His glory!

No comments: