Thursday, April 7, 2011

When Sparrows Fall - Fiction

I love reading non-fiction but chose this fiction title as a break.  It reminded me why I love fiction so much too!  This was one of those books that I could not put down...the highest compliment a book can receive.  I had to read it all in one night.  It was well written with mystery, compelling characters, and drama.  It is about a mother and her children who have gotten caught up in a cult/church.  She desires to break free but it isn't so simple.  Her brother in law whom she has only met once ends up being caretaker of her children while she has a stay in the hospital.  He is drawn into the lives of the children and realizes he loves them.  As they get to know each other there are still untold secrets that may affect all of their lives.  This was one exciting book!!

No comments: