Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Bridegroom!!

Overlooking the ocean with a storm brewing and lightning striking from the clouds to the sea, I thought of when Jesus comes back for His bride, for us...the Church. At that time I heard strains of bagpipe music coming up from the beach. There was a Scottish wedding on the beach and the groom was carrying the bride across the rivulet of water so that her dress would not get dirty. That is the way it is with us...the only way we can get into the kingdom of heaven is for Jesus Christ to carry us in, made pure by His sacrifice for us. Then...wonder of wonders...a rainbow appeared over the ocean! Confirmation of a promise from God that He established a covenant with us that is fulfilled in Jesus Christ. If you have not met this amazing person...Jesus Christ...He is the fulfillment of all your dreams and hopes! You can speak to Him now by just praying, speaking to Him, calling His Name and He will meet you where you are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pam, Obviously I have not read your blogs lately. I love your site. I am working to get my site up-to-date and running. I had gone to my site to write and saw this post. It is a beautiful way to describe how it will be when Christ returns. I look forward to keeping up with you. Miss seeing you, but so glad to catch back up with you.